Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Scheduling Backup attempts / retries

2003-10-16 16:35:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Scheduling Backup attempts / retries
From: JohnstoC AT Aegiscomgroup DOT com (Johnston, Christopher)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:35:17 -0500
Hello,

I wanted to poll the group and see what setting people have used for the
global Schedule Backup Attempts setting.  Currently I have it set for 1 try
per 24 hours, but as I'm moving more an more "must have a backup" type
machines into the mix that number is sure to become smaller.

What have ya'll found to be a good balanced setting?

Christopher Johnston
Windows NT/2000 Platform Support Group, MCP CCNA
Aegis Communications Group, Inc. - Irving, TX