Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to get equivalent of the "client backups" report from command

2003-10-06 22:57:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to get equivalent of the "client backups" report from command
From: brounb AT adi-limited DOT com (Broun, Bevan)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:57:13 +1000
Ive looked at bpdbjobs, in particular some of the scripts at
http://www.gurski.com/Netbackup/Unix.html. This is ok, but what if the job
records have been removed?

When I use the GUI->reports->client backups or bpadm and report client
backups, I get a list of backups and can set the dates/times and client. Is
there a why to get this via a command.

Im thinking I might have to write an expect script for bpadm, has anyone
done so?

Ive got a funny feeling some one is going to tell me that there is an
add-on product that will enable me to do it. Netbackup data-center is
expensive enough already!

thanks

BB