Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Migrating master from Windows to Solaris

2003-10-06 16:09:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Migrating master from Windows to Solaris
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:09:53 -0600
In 4.5 FP3 there is an unsupported utility you can use to validate your
configuration, unfortunately that's not going to help you right now.

Have you been able to "add" media to your configuration?

David A. Chapa * Technical Advisor, Technical Marketing * ADIC *
720.249.5836 * david.chapa AT adic DOT com

Pathlight VX - Integrated Disk-to-Tape Backup - http://www.adic.com