Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Updating mediaDB from dlt to hcart

2003-10-02 02:15:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Updating mediaDB from dlt to hcart
From: vsmavily AT hotmail DOT com (vsmavily)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 23:15:11 -0700
I changed the media type from dlt to hcart , also I  changed the drive media
type from dlt to hcart. After that new backup's and restore  works but while
trying to restore old data it still references the media  as dlt & goes into
pending state.
  Reason being that in image database & mediaDB database (bpimmedia &
bpmedialist output ) the media is still dlt type.

Vijay