Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disaster Recovery to different hardware

2003-09-26 19:21:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disaster Recovery to different hardware
From: ssesar AT rcn DOT com (Steven L. Sesar)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:21:55 -0400
I hope that you're doing this as part of DR testing.

Some questions:

 - OS?
- NBU version
- what happens when you try to delete devices using tpconfig?
- was NBU running while you were trying to delete your devices? IIRC, they
need to be.
- can you give us a high level description of your NBU master server DR plan?
Perhaps, we can make some suggestions.