Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 4.5 Activity Monitor (search option not working)

2003-09-17 10:58:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 4.5 Activity Monitor (search option not working)
From: SJACOBSO AT novell DOT com (Scott Jacobson)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:58:34 -0600

--=__PartC39D998A.0__=

First day at school using 4.5 FP3....  Many issues, however, one of
which my support staff is asking about.

The <CTRL> F (Search) function within the activity monitor has the
"Move all items to the top of the list" ghosted out.  Using all
available options within that dialog box, we can't get the "Move all
items to the top of the list" to become active and available for
selection.

????

Regards and Thanks,
Scott J.

--=__PartC39D998A.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV>First day at school using 4.5 FP3....&nbsp; Many issues, however, one of
which my support staff is asking about.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The &lt;CTRL&gt; F (Search) function within the activity monitor has the
"Move all items to the top of the list" ghosted out.&nbsp;&nbsp;Using all
available options within that dialog box, we can't get the "Move all items to
the top of the list" to become active and available for selection.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>????</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards and Thanks,</DIV>