Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] One Command - Lists All ???

2003-09-12 12:54:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] One Command - Lists All ???
From: pcd AT xinupro DOT com (Peter DrakeUnderkoffler)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:54:50 -0400
Just send a backup catalog to disk and move somewhere else, you can
always extract it via tar, or gather the data manually, how about in
addition...

catalog management:
"bpsyncinfo -U"

all configurations:
"bpgetconfig"

Just the bp.conf settings:
"bpgetconfig -x"

tape drive settings:
"vmoprcmd"

/kernel/drv/sg.conf

I think the classes/policy gathering is:
bpcllist -U -allpolicies

clients:
"bpclclients"

barcode rules: