Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Adding robots and storage units in MSCS

2003-08-28 02:28:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Adding robots and storage units in MSCS
From: Arran.Coote AT csq.qld.gov DOT au (Coote, Arran)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:28:16 +1000
Hi all,

Using Netbackup Datacentre 4.5 MP5, Solaris Master server, 2 node MSCS NT4
exchange 5.5 media servers and stotek L700e library. Using GUI, when I add a
robot to the MSCS servers from say the active node, do I specify the Virtual
Server name or Node name as "Device Host"?
Similarly when adding a New Storage Unit, do I specify the "Netbackup media
server" to be Virtual Server name or Node name?

I have been having problems with Synchronising Global Database when I
"Configure Shared Drive"

Thanks,

Arran Coote
arran.coote AT det.qld.gov DOT au