Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MSBLAST fix leaves bpbkar32.exe processes hanging?

2003-08-26 08:19:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MSBLAST fix leaves bpbkar32.exe processes hanging?
From: cbair AT freemarkets DOT com (Bair, Christopher)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:19:24 -0400
I have run into this problem as well, but it was prior to the MSBLAST fix.
There is a tool package called pstools. This has a utility named pskill, which
will kill remote processes including bpbkar32. I have not been able to pinpoint
the cause of this as of yet, but these tools offer a nice workaround.