Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to migrate NBU DC 4.5 Master Server with Disk Backup?

2003-08-18 23:07:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to migrate NBU DC 4.5 Master Server with Disk Backup?
From: eugene.wong AT inforan.com DOT my (Eugene Wong)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:07:44 +0800
Dear all,

I need help on how to migrate a NBU DC 4.5 Master Server from a server to
another server, whiile I am using backup to disk.
I had tried to copy
<install path>\Netbackup\db
<install path>\Netbackup\war
<install path>\Volmgr\database
to new server, that bring back all my settings, but I can't do any restore
to my clients... nor even right-click to their properties...

Please need your expertise & any idea to advice me for the migration?

Thanks

From
Eugene