Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBconsole.exe's cpu/memory issue

2003-08-14 14:27:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBconsole.exe's cpu/memory issue
From: blacksmith AT rogers DOT com (Double Black)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:27:22 -0400
Hi,

Has anyone experienced the high load of system resource when you are running
NBconsole.exe? I have Windows-XP with NBConsole installed, (v4.5_fp4), And I
have about thousands of jobs kept in the Activity Monitor. Sometimes, when I
start the NBU console, it doesn't show all of the information of the job
list, sometimes it just crashes.

I was wondering if anyone experiences same issue on this. I understand the
Java Console has a way to tune the memory, how about hte NBConsole?

It helps for any input.

Thanks
dB