Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] non root bpbackup

2003-08-12 16:04:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] non root bpbackup
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:04:26 -0500
--=_alternative 006E44DC86256D80_=

I'd like a non root user to run bpbackup bpbackupdb commands on my Solaris
8 box.

On the veritas side, is there any way to enable this? One the solaris side
i guess i could use rbak

--=_alternative 006E44DC86256D80_=

bpbackupdb commands on my Solaris 8 box.</font>
to enable this? One the solaris side i guess i could use rbak</font>
--=_alternative 006E44DC86256D80_=--