Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Three minutes, then the restore dies (positionin g timeout??)

2003-08-12 14:46:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Three minutes, then the restore dies (positionin g timeout??)
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:46:52 -0600
I've completed testing the restore from every drive.  It fails on every one.
bpverify might have been the best next step but I'm trying a duplicate of
the tape right now.  I used bpimmedia to get the imagelist for this tape &
an duplicating to another. When done, I'll change the primary copy & attempt
to restore again.

-M