Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netback 3.4 an Apple OS xServe

2003-08-08 09:48:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netback 3.4 an Apple OS xServe
From: boatm005 AT groupwise.umn DOT edu (Paul Boatman)
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:48:36 -0500
As far as I know, you must have upgraded to 4.5 in order to support MAC OSX. By
the way the OSX client actually installs under the OSX "terminal" window.

>>> <tech_geek AT mac DOT com> 08/07/03 03:37PM >>>
Has any come across a NetBackup 3.4 client for Apple Mac OS X?
I believe there is support for this under 4.5, but we have not upgraded
as yet.

TIA

Gregory Floro