Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vmd hangs in NetBackup datacenter 4.5

2003-08-06 08:18:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vmd hangs in NetBackup datacenter 4.5
From: tj AT tripnet DOT se (Thomas Johansson)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:18:09 +0200 (CEST)
We have a problem in our installation, nameley that vmd hangs irregularly
but atleast 4-5 times a week. It would seem that the client causes the
hangs since we can do certain things via the shell with no problem that we
cannot do with the administration console.
I've asked google in all ways imaginable but no help there, veritas
support doesn't really seem to crack this one and the latest patches on OS
and NBU don't make any difference.
Does anyone recognize the problem?

--
There are two major products that come out of Berkeley:
LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. -- Jeremy S. Anderson

Thomas Johansson - http://zin.plastique.net