Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple Streams.

2003-08-04 11:11:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple Streams.
From: sevans AT wyeth DOT com (Shawn Evans)
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 11:11:28 -0400
I was not clear enough.. sorry for that..

I had searched for: "multiple restore jobs streams" in the archives, the reason
I was looking was to find out if I could have more than one job doing a
restore, and not at the same time of day.  Let's say I wanted to restore a DB
at 11pm, and a group of files at 10am. I was curious if that could be two
different jobs using "multiple streams" as it were..

Does that clear it up a bit?

>>> "David Chapa" <david.chapa AT adic DOT com> 08/04/03 09:19AM >>>
I think you mean Multiplexed streams, right?

Upon restore...NetBackup will wait by default 30 seconds before starting
a Multiplexed Restore, you can extend that wait time by adding the
following to your bp.conf file

MPX_RESTORE_DELAY = <number of seconds>

Does that help?

David