Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bperror Script

2003-07-30 19:00:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bperror Script
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:00:20 -0500
--=_alternative 007E5F6486256D73_=

I'd like to write a script that runs under solaris with netbackup 4.5.

I would like to dump the following information to a file

Job#, Client, Policy, Schedual, File_System_Slice, KB/sec, and Status
2222,Server2,Server,Daily,/var,6000 KB/Sec,0

I'm thinking that i will need to heavily parse bperror in order to get the
output i want and learn awk.

I took a look at http://www.backupscripts.com and they didn't have a
script that showed all the info.

I'm wondering if someone already has such a script.

Thanks,

Karl
--=_alternative 007E5F6486256D73_=

netbackup 4.5.</font>
and Status</font>
in order to get the output i want and learn awk.</font>
didn't have a script that showed all the info.</font>
--=_alternative 007E5F6486256D73_=--