Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 how 2 list files stored on a tape

2003-07-29 10:21:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 how 2 list files stored on a tape
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:21:53 -0700
>From the command line you would use is bpflist.  There's a few different
ways of using bpflist, one of which is below from list member, Michael
Graff Andersen, who submitted this script on 3/27/2003 to the list:

#!/bin/ksh
media=$1
NBADM=/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd
echo "Media $media contains following files:"
$NBADM/bpimmedia -l -mediaid $media | grep "^IMAGE" | awk {'print $4'} |

while read BID
do
ctime=`echo $BID | sed 's/^.*_//'`
$NBADM/bpflist -l -backupid $BID -ut $ctime | awk {'print $10'}
done

I've not tried this one specifically, but I have used variations.

David