Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Finding tape numbers without starting a restore.

2003-07-22 16:35:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Finding tape numbers without starting a restore.
From: Paul.Griese AT TeleCheck DOT com (Griese, Paul)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:35:42 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C35090.D1FEB830

On a UNIX platform, if I know the date or date range of the files to restore
(for example, April 10 through April 11, 2003), what I do is:

bpimagelist -media -policy <name_of_policy> -d 04/10/2003 -e 04/11/2003 |
awk '{print $1}'

OR

bpimagelist -media -client <name_of_client> -d 04/10/2003 -e 04/11/2003 |
awk '{print $1}'

Paul Griese
System Administrator
Telecheck Services