Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] List all tapes in a pool

2003-07-18 09:43:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] List all tapes in a pool
From: mjeikenberry AT bpa DOT gov (Eikenberry, Marcus - CIDS-2)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:43:22 -0700
I found a Robot Inventory Script at www.backupscripts.com  It may do the trick
for you.

Here's a link to the page it is on:
http://www.backupscripts.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1&min=20&orderby=titleA&show=10

There are also some other useful scripts there.  I do hesitate with some of
them though.  some of them show they are copyright and I didn't see any rights
granted on the site for their use. But check it out. It may give you a point in
the right direction.

Marcus Eikenberry
Server Operations
United States Department of Energy