Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive suddenly won't stay up with Netbackup 3.2

2003-07-16 08:33:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive suddenly won't stay up with Netbackup 3.2
From: wes.neal AT mci DOT com (Wes Neal)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:33:08 -0400
Like the subject says, my drive will not stay in the UP state.  I have
reset and restarted everything I could think of.  I do not see any
errors in the log files I know to look in.  Basically I go into the
Device Gui and go to Drives-Drive Control then choose UP AVR or UP OPR
and it comes up seemingly, but as soon as a refresh takes place on the
GUI it is back down.  Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance
Wes

----
Wes Neal