Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to use second drive?

2003-07-09 19:06:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to use second drive?
From: joe AT spamcop DOT net (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:06:35 +0200
If you use the Windows GUI, if I remember right, on the storagegroup right
click on the library. There is a setting that says how many drives in the
library you will use as a maximum for backup. Set it to two and that should
do it (giving you have more then one backup running)

If you have so slow a backup try to look into multiplexing so that you can
run more then one backup task to the tape at the same time.

/johnny