Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetWare Backup Issue

2003-07-10 13:32:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetWare Backup Issue
From: mma AT co.ba.md DOT us (Mark Ma)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:32:59 -0400

--=_81DFBE78.21408885

One of NetWare Server in our NW backup class always has problem, it only
backup 3kb with error code 1. The funny thing is sometime it backup OK
without any action. We try to stop and re-start the client service and
even bounce the server but it did not solve the problem.
Is anyone has the same problem before and would like to share?

Thanks

Mark
BCG

--=_81DFBE78.21408885

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.3103.1000" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT: 10pt Tahoma; MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px">
<DIV>One of NetWare Server in our NW backup class always has problem, it only
backup 3kb with error code 1. The funny thing is sometime it backup OK without
any action. We try to stop and re-start the client service and even bounce the
server but it did not solve the problem. </DIV>
<DIV>Is anyone has the same problem before and would like to share?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>