Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore/inject Q

2003-07-03 12:12:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore/inject Q
From: veritas-bu AT mailmgr DOT com (veritas-bu AT mailmgr DOT com)
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:12:52 -0700
Running NBU Datacenter 4.5 on Solaris, I did a Duplicate of six tapes a few
months ago and ejected them from the library. This morning, I Moved them back
into the library. The Volume Configuration is in sync and they appear to have
gone back into the Duplicates volume group.
However, when I go to catalog to verify the contents of the tapes, I get the
error "Found no imges matching the selecten criteria". My only selection
criteria was the Media ID#. I then tried to import one of them and got the same
error.
So, the tapes appear to be there, but I can't access them. Am I missing
something elementary?