Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] list of robot from command line

2003-07-02 16:06:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] list of robot from command line
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:06:34 -0600
What you want is: tpconfig -l:

$ tpconfig -l
Device Robot Drive       Robot                    Drive       Device
Second
Type     Num Index  Type DrNum Status  Comment    Name        Path
Device Path
robot      0    -    TLD    -       -  -          -           /dev/sg/c3t6l0
  drive    -    0    dlt    1      UP  -          LX1         /dev/rmt/0cbn
  drive    -    1    dlt    2      UP  -          LX2         /dev/rmt/1cbn
  drive    -    2    dlt    3      UP  -          LX3         /dev/rmt/3cbn
  drive    -    3    dlt    4      UP  -          LX4         /dev/rmt/4cbn
robot      1    -    TLD    -       -  -          -
/dev/sg/c10t0l0
  drive    -    4    dlt    1      UP  -          Sun1        /dev/rmt/7cbn
  drive    -    5    dlt    2      UP  -          Sun2        /dev/rmt/8cbn
  drive    -    6    dlt    3      UP  -          Sun3        /dev/rmt/5cbn
  drive    -    7    dlt    4      UP  -          Sun4        /dev/rmt/6cbn
drive      -    8    dlt    -      UP  -          Standalone  /dev/rmt/2cbn