Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FlashBackup status code 20

2003-06-30 03:58:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FlashBackup status code 20
From: fdiaz AT landata.payma DOT es (FELIX DIAZ DE RADA QUINTANA)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:58:15 +0200
Hi Paulg:

Yes, I'm sure that I have a FlashBackup license installed on the Master
Server. And I distributed the software to the client box from the server via
command line.

What I'm not sure is about the steps to perform in order to create the CACHE
device. I created one partition using the "format" utility of Solaris, but I
don't know if further operations are required...

Thanks and regards,

Felix Díaz de Rada
fdiaz AT landata.payma DOT es
Unidad de Servicios Avanzados