Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restoration of Media Server in DMZ

2003-06-26 07:07:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restoration of Media Server in DMZ
From: vsmavily AT hotmail DOT com (Vijay Mavily)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:37:28 +0530
Hi guys,

     I'm facing a problem while restoring files to a AIX media server which
is in DMZ, we are using SSO to backup media servers in DMZ.

  Backup is working fine, but restoration from Master Server (NT Master
Server) is failing with following error

bpcd main: get_vnetd_socket failed:25
get_vnetd_socket: vnet_end_connect_back failed:10

   Where as if we initiate restore from Media server i.e AIX machine the
restoration works fine.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Vijay

Feeling lost and loneyl? Need a little astro guidance?
http://www.msn.co.in/Astrology/