Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Merging NetBackup catalogs ?

2003-06-24 09:44:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Merging NetBackup catalogs ?
From: phil_acosta AT bankone DOT com (phil_acosta AT bankone DOT com)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:44:51 -0400
Has anybody ever merged two NetBackup catalogs successfully?  I can't find
an option in bprecover to merge and not overwrite all my volume
information.  I'm not looking forward to importing each tape manually, if
that's what it comes too.  Any ideas?

Phil

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,