Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Master to media server convertion

2003-06-17 12:24:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Master to media server convertion
From: sk_tangudu AT yahoo.co DOT in (Sreekanth)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:24:52 +0100 (BST)
Hi,

I am in process of converting two of my running
Windows NetBackup 4.5 master servers to media servers
and pointing them to a different master server
(bkpserver1 - to make the Netbackup catalog
centralized). As part of this I have disabled all the
Netbackup services on the two master servers except
"Netbackup client service", "Netbackup device manager"
and "Netbackup volume manager" and changed the "global
DB host" and "Volume database host" to bkpserver1.
Still i'm getting into issues with robot numbers. If
any one tried out this before, Please help me out in
successfully configuration.

-Sreekanth

Send free SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger. Go to
http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pc/