Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Patching HPUX client

2003-06-18 16:34:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Patching HPUX client
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:34:44 -0600
They're supposed to be cummulative. Here's the note from the pack release
notes:

  I.   DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
  II.  KNOWN ISSUES
  III. DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEMS FIXED
       Current Pack
       NB_45_3_M
       NB_45_2
       NB_45_1

  IV. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
  V.  UNINSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Part III shows it includes the previous packs.  This part, though:

  Maintenance Pack NB_45_4_M.hp_ux.tar provides fixes
  for VERITAS NetBackup UNIX servers on HP-UX platforms.
  NetBackup UNIX Add-on products, Database Agents and
  Java GUI have separate Maintenance Packs.

  NB 4.5GA Pack NB_45_4_M README April 15, 2003
  Corequirement: NB_CLT_45_4_M

Shows that the server & client packs are "corequirments".  You'll need both
server & client packs.
-M