Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] jnbSA display problems

2003-06-16 16:05:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA display problems
From: Paul.Griese AT TeleCheck DOT com (Griese, Paul)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:05:12 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C33442.985885D0

To clear and clean-up the browse screen (if it seems like old info won't go
away, or the Calender is not functioning properly ), I reset it by going
into the "Restore Type" box, choose Archived Backups, let it clear the
screen, then go back and choose Normal Backups again. I can then restart a
clean browse without having to exit the GUI entirely.

I run my Java GUI with the jnbSA command and DISPLAY set to my Sun
workstation.

Paul Griese