Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: How to use automatic tape cleaning

2003-06-11 18:15:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: How to use automatic tape cleaning
From: joe AT spamcop DOT net (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 00:15:11 +0200
Especialy when you have 9840 and 9940 drives I would always use the L700's
own automatic cleaning  of the drives.
We only use the automatic cleaning feature in the library and have been
doing so for more then 2 years now without any problem.
We use 9940B drives now, but we did the same when we had 9940A

/johnny