Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] java gui and activity monitor -- FOLLOW-UP

2003-06-06 16:59:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] java gui and activity monitor -- FOLLOW-UP
From: liddles AT amgen DOT com (Liddle, Stuart)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:59:46 -0700
We finally found a work-around to this problem.

We changed the default port assignment for bpjobd in /etc/services from
13723 to something else and the activity monitor worked!

I don't know if every installation of NB 4.5 FP3 will experience this
problem or not, but that's the fix for us so far.

--stuart liddle