Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2003

2003-06-06 15:04:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2003
From: charles.somogyi AT bms DOT com (Charles R Somogyi)
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 15:04:56 -0400
Thanks. I was hoping not to have to upgrade all my 3.4 DC masters (on HP) just
to support a new MS OS. I would hope Veritas would sweep back and provide us
with a patch for our 3.4 environments to accommodate. Just a little bit of
frustration that I have to upgrade my NB environments every time a new OS level
comes along. If it wasn't such a huge jump from 3.4 to 4.5, it wouldn't be such
a big
issue. Since we are a validated company, there is alot of work involved just to
backup a 2003 server; upgrade 13 masters to 4.5 and perform all the validation
paper work.