Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup MP4 for Solaris

2003-05-29 12:16:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup MP4 for Solaris
From: boatm005 AT groupwise.umn DOT edu (Paul Boatman)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:16:39 -0500
Where are you guys getting all these updates ? Our SUN support doesn't seem to
know anything about them ? Are you getting them on CD... downloading them or
what ?

Thanks..

- Paul

>>> Douglas Ritschel <dritschel62 AT yahoo DOT com> 05/29/03 10:45AM >>>
We are currently running NetBackup MP3 for Solaris.
And planning to upgrade to MP4. Has anyone had any bad
experience with MP4 that I should be aware of before
doing the update?

Thanks