Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 3.4 - 4.5 upgrade how-to?

2003-05-27 17:56:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 3.4 - 4.5 upgrade how-to?
From: scurry AT yahoo-inc DOT com (Steve Curry)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:56:37 -0700
Has anyone documented a 3.4 to 4.5 upgrade?  We just did a fresh cut over
from 3.4 to 4.5 and skipped the actual upgrade... mostly because we needed
new hardware anyway.  Now we are about to upgrade some sat offices/colos
from 3.4 to 4.5 and I was wondering if anyone wrote down the steps and noted
any issues in the upgrade... and if I could borrow that doc. :D  I would
rather see a "real world" document from my peers in the field vs what
veritas has to offer. ;)

Steve Curry
Storage-Ops
Yahoo! Inc.