Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 unix client installation

2003-05-21 20:49:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 unix client installation
From: amarkham AT cdsinc DOT com (Amie Markham-Tilburt)
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:49:21 -1000
Hi.

I'm new to netbackup and I'm trying to install the unix client on 3 Solaris
9 Sun V120s using the cd.

When I run the install and select option #1 or #2, comes up with:

# ./install

VERITAS Installation Script
Copyright 1993 - 2002 VERITAS Software Corporation, All Rights Reserved.

        Installation Options

        1 NetBackup Add-On Product Software
        2 NetBackup Database Agent Software

        q To quit from this script
Choose an option [default: q]: 2

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/version not found.
Database Agent Installation Aborted.

File /tmp/install_options_trace.20981 contains a trace of this install.

*
Any help or advice is appreciated.  Thank you!
Amie