Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 1 - Mailboxes

2003-05-16 05:34:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 1 - Mailboxes
From: JohanR AT stortech.co DOT za (Johan Redelinghuys)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:34:25 +0200
Hi All

Netbackup 4.5 MP3.
Exchange 2000.

We are getting error 1 on our mailbox backup. Some of the mailboxes backup
fine, but some fail with:
ERR - mailbox_access::V_OpenForRead():FS_OpenObj() Failed! (0xFFFFFE05:Access
is denied). Seems a lot of these are calander info / mailboxes
but there are other mailboxes with the same error.

It cannot be due to the length of the mail subject as this seems to have been
rectified on a previous version of Netbackup. It also does not seem to be
the user that the Netbackup services start up with (exchange admin user), as
some of the mailboxes backup fine. We do have access to the mailboxes.

Is there something we are overlooking?

JR Redelinghuys
johanr AT smartech.co DOT za
Tel: +27 82 459 1091