Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Changing hostname of master server

2003-05-13 20:54:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Changing hostname of master server
From: David_Cornely AT intuit DOT com (Cornely, David)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:54:08 -0700
Hoo boy, don't do this if you can at all avoid it.
The last time I checked with Veritas on this it wasn't supported (or wasn't
supported unless  you paid for a Veritas contractor to do it).

>From what I understand NBU integrates the hostname into itself is such a way
that it's very difficult to know where it is and what kind of fall out can
result from this change.

This applies to 3.4 so you should probably check with Veritas personally...