Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Image database information

2003-05-13 17:23:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Image database information
From: ddunham AT taos DOT com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:23:40 -0700 (PDT)
I have a volume that has apparantly expired.  vmquery shows it to be
unassigned, and bpmedialist says it is not in the media database.

However, bpimmedia shows images on the media with expiration dates of
last month.  I was thinking the information about those images would
have been deleted when the tape expired.

Is the old image information available until the media is reassigned, or
does it get deleted in the future?

Thanks.

Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company