Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Splitting Windows Folders into streams

2003-05-08 13:30:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Splitting Windows Folders into streams
From: JETurner AT SSALLC DOT com (Turner, Eric)
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 13:30:16 -0400
David,  Did something similiar here.  Only difference is NBU 3.4.1 W2K.

Here is what we use for the include list to split into mulitple streams based
on file/folder name.
I would assume that it wouldn't have changed in v4.5.

This creates separate streams for all folders in e:\users that start with "a"
and "b", then "c" and "d". etc, you get the picture.
Hope this helps.

Eric Turner

NEW_STREAM
E:\USERS\A*.*