Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: "invalid ASCII catalog format" (Just upgraded to 4.5)

2003-05-07 20:15:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: "invalid ASCII catalog format" (Just upgraded to 4.5)
From: FPeretmere AT ADIC DOT com (François-Xavier Peretmere)
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 02:15:39 +0200

 Never saw this message, event if I did a few 4.5 upgrades. My thoughts
on this are :

 - Doing catalog conversion while backups are in progress is something
   I won't try.
 - Did you open a support call ?
 - Did you backup the DB *before* doing such a major operation?

 Amicalement.

--
#include <ADIC/std_disclaimer.h>
François-Xavier Peretmere  -  ADIC Europe, France.