Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP restores fail - DAR on Netbackup 4.5 FP3 enabled !

2003-05-05 13:41:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP restores fail - DAR on Netbackup 4.5 FP3 enabled !
From: karunanidhis AT hotmail DOT com (Karun Subramanian)
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 10:41:52 -0700
Hi Folks !
I have a Netapp Filer FAS 940 with DataONtap 6.3. I'm using Netbackup 4.5
FP3. The Restores on the Filer fail with error code 5 and there is a WRN
message "Cannot restore from filepath /vol/deptshare1,
NDMP_INTERNAL_ERROR_OCCURED". From the bptm log I could see "DAR enabled".
Any idea?

Further, I don't see the option for disabling DAR on the restore Window of
the Netbackup Java Administration console.

Thanks,
- Karun