Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Alternate client restores on NDMP !

2003-04-29 14:20:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Alternate client restores on NDMP !
From: Steven.Bally AT radisys DOT com (Steven.Bally AT radisys DOT com)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:20:44 -0700
--=_alternative 0064B4C588256D17_=

Karun,

>From my understanding with Veritas, you cannot restore a NDMP client to a
Windows box.

Others may know better than I, but that is what I was told.

Steve Bally
Network Administrator
RadiSys Corporation
www.radisys.com
Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com
Desk: 503-615-1207 Cell: 503-970-6201

This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If
you are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If
you have received this transmission (Email) in error, please notify me
immediately.

"Karun Subramanian" <karunanidhis AT hotmail DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
 04/29/2003 11:00 AM