Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Libraries?

2003-04-29 17:55:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Libraries?
From: tlongo AT avaya DOT com (Tim Longo)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:55:16 -0400
We currently use a Qualstar Library with AIT-2 for backups on SUN's, Netapp,
and a couple Linux machines.  These have been in use for about 2 years now
without problems, and great performance.  I especially like the speedy
recovery speed.  Would not hesitate to buy more AIT-2... but would research
AIT-3 or AIT-4 as you should with any new technology.