Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBAR License errors

2003-04-23 12:06:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBAR License errors
From: Dave.Zarnoch AT sungard DOT com (Dave.Zarnoch AT sungard DOT com)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:06:36 -0400
Folks,

(Hope this isn't a FAQ)

I attempted to start the NBAR reporter on our server and got the following
error:

You do not have proper license or your license is corrupted.
Please read the Release Notes on how to correct this problem
The report browser will not continue to work

I read the Release Notes and found:

If you receive an error message that the license key is corrupted, you must
re-enter the key. Run ${NB_DIR}/bin/admincmd/get_license_key (where NB_DIR
is the directory where NetBackup resides) and enter the license key again.

   I deleted the key and reinstalled and got the same error.

   Any help?

   Thanks!

   Dave Zarnoch
   SunGard Resources Group