Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: [BackupScripts-L] restoration time

2003-04-20 23:02:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: [BackupScripts-L] restoration time
From: sdvorak AT veritas DOT com (Steve Dvorak)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:02:02 -0700
If you only have one RAID set, than make sure that MultiStreaming is turned
off for that client.  Also, as I stated before, use 2-3 streams for
Multiplexing(MPX).  If you can meet your backup window without MPX then set
it to 1.

Steve Dvorak

Are you ready for VERITAS NetBackup?  Test you knowledge on our NetBackup
Self-Assessments:
http://www.veritas.com/education/quicktips/Assessment.jhtml