Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FP3 stability

2003-04-18 11:50:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FP3 stability
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:50:00 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C305C2.2B749200

Is there any issues with FP3 stability?  There was some early comments on
this maillist of Java processes spawned that didn't die. I've installed MP3
but was waiting on more word from this community as to FP3 feature
stability.

Anyone?  Bueller?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C305C2.2B749200

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>FP3 stability</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Is there any issues with FP3 stability?&nbsp; There =
was some early comments on this maillist of Java processes spawned that =
didn't die. I've installed MP3 but was waiting on more word from this =
community as to FP3 feature stability.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anyone?&nbsp; Bueller?</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C305C2.2B749200--