Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] force NB to use new tape for everyday schedule b ackup

2003-04-17 11:59:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] force NB to use new tape for everyday schedule b ackup
From: fperetmere AT adic DOT com (fperetmere AT adic DOT com)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:59:50 -0700

 Typical - you want to do the software job. Why do you want to know
the tape as the software is here to track those things. Just fire the
interface, select what you want to restore and that's it.
 If you really want to know which tape will be necessary, you're still
abble to get the information (Java interface or command line, check the
FAQ or archives for ways to do that).

 My two $ (That's my local currency actually ;-) )

 Amicalement.
 fx
--
#include <ADIC/std_disclaimer.h>
François-Xavier Peretmere  -  ADIC Europe, France.