Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] User Backup doesn't use Streaming - Win2k / 341_ 4

2003-04-16 19:01:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] User Backup doesn't use Streaming - Win2k / 341_ 4
From: jerry.vochteloo AT veritas DOT com (Jerry Vochteloo)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:01:06 +1000
User backup jobs ignore the file list in the policy/class and hence the
NEW_STREAM directive. Run multiple User backup jobs, with different file
arguments, to emulate streaming.

--
Jerry Vochteloo
Education Consultant

The opinions stated here are mine and do not necessarily represent those of
VERITAS Software Corp